How does an independent recruitment agency react, endure and thrive when the jobs market goes through an unprecedented change?
For the last few weeks, like every other company in the country, our agency has undergone root and branch change in how we operate: from registering and representing new staff, to guaranteeing client’s are getting the same diligent service, to operating as a team of recruiters and resources remotely.
Our senior management team and supporting staff have put in place 5 key COVID Action Plan points in April to guarantee a streamlined service that still means we provide the award winning diligence and consistency our clients demand and expect.
This Action Plan will be in place for the foreseeable, as the country pivots to dealing with the issue of mitigating the spread of COVID-19 for the remainder of April and into the summer.
- Remote Registrations – our consultants are operating a completely remote service of resourcing, while still guaranteeing a professional standard of representing and placing staff. Pre-interviews are done via video call and all safety considerations have been taken into consideration to make sure all prospective new candidates are not exposed where they don’t need to be.
- Remote Consultants – our company now operates almost entirely remotely or from home, with a skeleton team at our main HQ in Taunton to make sure we’re following government guidelines and securing the health of our own work force.
- Key Industry Support – with a management team with over two decades of recruitment in the Industrial sector, and a new Care division, we have effortlessly moved to support clients in the most in demand and under-resourced sectors, which leads nicely onto…
- Streamlined Specialities – all of our consultants, irrespective of speciality, are now solely focussed on supporting Key Industry in the region, and lastly…
- Care – Our Care Consultant Jaydene has been given extra support via consultant and administrative support to guarantee an agile resource of staff for any Health and Social Care client requiring staff, be they temporary or permanent staff, with quick turn around DBS’, reference checking, welfare check ups and more.
We’re proud of how we’ve changed our service to provide a suitable resource where needed, and continue to do what we can, when we can, to assist our local clients and job seekers.
Stay safe, and #StayLocal.