ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PART TIME ADMIN WORK??
One Step Recruitment are recruiting a Part Time Administration Officer to work for an internationally recognised distribution company in Langport, Somerset, on a permanent basis.
Our well known client are seeking a confident and experienced administrator who is looking for a challenging, new role. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a similar administrative environment, have a good head for figures and a keen eye for detail, be IT literate and competent with data inputting and Microsoft packages, and ideally have experience with Adobe packages such as Photoshop.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with overseas manufacturers, customers and the bank via email and over the phone,
- Establishing contracts, Sales Declarations, Sales Invoices and other associated bank documents,
- Dealing with incoming post and couriers and booking courier collections/deliveries,
- Raising and amending Letters of Credit with the bank and reconciling monthly bank statements,
- Providing monthly and annual sales figures to the Sales Director and arranaging travel bookings when required.
- Assisting end users of our products with basic technical information and providing certification and permission letters,
- Designing marketing material.
The working hours and will be specifically 9am – 1pm Monday to Friday to work in line with the other members of the team and your take home pay will be £11,500pa, with benefits including a generous healthcare package, discretionary bonuses and free parking on site, and you will receive statutory holiday allowance.
We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role