Our Client, a global manufacturer with their UK head office based in Ilminster, are currently looking for an Assembly Operative – Permanent basis.
The client makes different optical products for various sectors like aerospace, automotive, Space industries.
The main purpose of the role is to clean materials, assemble, and test small batch optical assemblies.
*Monday to Thursday early shifts
- Clean, inspect assemble and test our optical assemblies
- Follow work instructions including Standard work and Engineering Drawings
- Input data into the job tracking system
- Adherence to all Company policies, systems and standard operational procedures, including Health, Safety.
- Work to develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- Following all Company policies, management systems and standard operational procedures, including legal responsibilities in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
- Working positively to develop and foster good working relationships with colleagues and other personnel.
- Promote and display the company’s Core Values.
Contracted to 39hrs a week.
Monday to Wednesday 6.00am to 4.30pm, Thursday 6.00am to 3.30pm.
Occasional Friday overtime – Overtime paid at x1.5.
Circa £9ph to £9.15ph.
If this is something that is of interest to you please do not hesitate and hit apply straight away to avoid disappointment due to volume of applications for this vacancy.
Contact for this role is Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment, Taunton.
One Step Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency with regards to this vacancy.
SEO: assembly operative – permanent – production operative – ilminster – taunton – chard – yeovil – langport – honiton