One Step Care recruitment are seeking temporary and short term contract Care Assistants for an established Care company in Burnham-on-Sea.
We’re seeking passionate Carers who are looking for a new role that could potentially make for a fantastic career move – however, we understand that the current COVID-19 situation has made for a unique hiring environment, so we are offering this role as a temporary, part or full time role, to help fit around your schedule and demands.
You’ll be joining an empathetic team where your main responsibilities will include:
- Working to established care plans, where you will be following bespoke critical care paths to guarantee a high level of personal and pastoral care,
- Working to rigorous hygiene standards, set by senior carers and management,
- Personal care, including changing, washing and assisting at meal times,
- Guaranteeing a positive and mindful working and living environment, and at all times making sure you’re working to the best of you ability in promoting a health and social space for residents in the home.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
To learn more about this role, please contact Jaydene Allan, our Care consultant on 01823 250025, or apply online.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, all registrations and interviews with One Step Recruitment will be held remotely.