One Step Recruitment is working with an international company based in Bridgwater, as a consequence of success they are looking to recruit a Chemical Mixing Production Operative.
The company manufacture a variety of chemical products for the wholesale market including cleaning products. The company has a presence in every continent across the globe.
The main purpose of the vacancy is to carefully mix chemicals for a variety of end products.
What you can expect to be doing:
- The manufacturing of bulk product requirements in line with customer needs and pre-determined quality specifications.
- The mixing and blending of bulk intermediate product within the chemical mixing plant.
- The filling and labelling of finished product bulk packs.
- Operation of production equipment such as mixing tanks, pumps, cranes and hoists.
- Off-loading bulk chemical deliveries from road tankers in line with established procedures.
- Liaison with other departments to meet the needs of the business and its customers.
What we are looking for from you:
- You will have previous experience of working within a chemicals production environment.
- Experience of handling, processing and filling of hazardous materials is preferred; however, full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- A valid Forklift Truck license is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are self-organised, and able to execute production-based tasks accurately; additionally work within a team environment.
40 Hours per week
Monday to Thursday: 7.30am–4.30pm and 7.00am–1.30pm on Friday
The salary is competitive and depending on experience, please get in touch for additional details.
If this role is of interest hit the apply button and speak to Sam Scriven in the One Step Recruitment Taunton office.
One Step Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business with regards to this vacancy.
SEO: Production Operative, Chemical Mixing Production Operative, Factory Operative, Bridgwater, Taunton, Minehead, Watchet, Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Weston-Super-Mare,