A growing independent business based in Taunton is currently looking to hire a Despatch Team Leader for a permanent role.
The business are going through a very busy stage and they are currently hiring across the business due to growth.
The main purpose of this job is to manage the despatch area of the stores/warehouse; this is a hands on job where you will be expected to get stuck in.
- Schedule workload
- Pick and Pack orders
- Cross check orders
- Operate despatch software
- Maintain stock control within agreed levels
- Ensure efficient stock replenishment and rotation
- Ensure efficient communication with other departments with regard to order progress
- Meet deadlines
- Load lorries and liaise with carriers
- Maintain a clean and tidy department through regular housekeeping
- Be aware of and comply with Health & Safety regulations
- To provide support to the department so that it may carry out its statutory functions.
- Carry out further functions as may from time to time be delegated to you by your line manager.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and overall objectives of the company.
Salary will be circa £25,000 depending on experience.
HIT THE APPLY BUTTON TO PROCEED WITH YOUR APPLICATION
Sam Scriven is managing this Despatch Team Leader vacancy from One Step Recruitment’s Taunton office.