My valued client in the Yeovil area is seeking a Fabricator Welder on a permanent and full time basis.
The main purpose of the role is to manufacture and modify assemblies and sub assemblies for the end product to coded welding standards. This will include working on concept ideas and will include working as part of a team for larger assemblies.
The company’s ambition is to continue to be one of the premium service providers in the UK.
We are looking for a skilled engineer to manufacture components and assemblies to engineering drawings and very tight tolerances. The position will also involve the extensive conversion of vehicles.
- Completing assigned work to company standards
- Welding components and assemblies such as fuel tanks, floor pans, seat frames etc.
- Testing of certain assemblies e.g. fuel tanks
- Manufacture of assembly jigs and fittings
- Extensive modification of a variety of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vehicles
- Completing relevant documentation – Job cards, test and service reports
- Produce welds to BS 4872 and pass a coded test once employed
- The ability and experience to organise and prioritise work effectively
- A Team Player, but with the confidence to work successfully on their own
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Full Clean UK driving license
What to expect:
- A highly rewarding job.
- Working 40hrs per week.
- Monday to Friday.
- Occasional overtime is available.
- Excellent salaries are available.
- £10.50ph to £15.00ph.
- A weld test will be required at interview stage.
If you would like to know more contact Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment, Taunton.
HIT THE APPLY BUTTON TO GET THE BALL ROLLING STRAIGHT AWAY!
One Step Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency regarding this vacancy.
SEO: Fabricator Welder, Welder Fabricator, Yeovil, Dorchester, Sherborne, Langport, Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster, Engineering, Manufacturing, MIG Welding, TIG Welding, MIG Welder, TIG Welder.