We have the pleasure of working with a growing company in Yeovil that are looking for a Fire & Security Engineer.
The company generally services customers within, although no limited to, a 40 mile radius of Yeovil. The company offers an installation and PPM service for CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, and Access Control systems. They are growing an enviable reputation for quality of service and end product.
This independent business comes with a lot of opportunity to progress as the company grows.
The role will mostly involve the installation of new systems.
You will be responsible for;
- Installation of fire and security systems.
- Working across the Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Wiltshire area.
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota.
Experience & Qualifications;
- Three years of experience working as an installation engineer would benefit your application.
- Good general communication skills and IT competency.
- Personal drive and ambition.
- Strong technical awareness.
- Tenacity and commitment.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Salary is to be negotiated and is dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Base hours Monday to Friday, plus on call rota.
- Company vehicle.
- Company mobile phone and tablet.
- Auto-Enrollment Pension.
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays).
- Training development and career progression.
If you are a Fire & Security Engineer and this role is of interest to you, please do note hesitate to get in touch with Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment.
Hit the apply button now!
One Step Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.