A well established Care company in South Wales are seeking a team of Care Assistants to join their fantastic residential home team on a full time permanent basis. The care industry is growing and now is the time to join the team in order to progress your career.
You’ll be working in a 47 bed Nursing and Residential home, where you’ll be joining a team of specialist care providers for older people.
You’ll be joining a forward thinking, passionate team of care providers who will be training and orientating you to their diligent way of looking after, and promoting the well being, of their service users.
If you’ve ever considered a career in care, now is the time to act!
The details of the role
- Familiarise yourself with the individual care plan of every resident
- Carry out care as detailed in each individual care plan
- Assist residents who need help with personal care, including bathing, washing, dressing and all aspects of their personal hygiene
- Ensure residents’ personal living space, including bed, commode and clothing are kept clean and presentable
- Support residents with mobility and any physical disabilities
- Actively encourage residents, according to their capabilities, to participate in all aspects of daily living
- Help promote mental and physical activity of residents through conversation
- Carrying out on site and off site activities with activities such as reading and writing
- Support responsive and caring action by notifying the person in charge immediately of any matter affecting the well-being of residents and the Home
- Prepare simple food and drinks and where necessary assist or feed residents requiring help,
- Assist the kitchen in the plating up and serving of meals
- Respond to emergency bells, front door and telephone, greet and welcome visitors in the home
- Complete all mandatory training as required by the Home
For your hard work there will be on-site training and you’ll be paid £8.75ph. Your shifts will vary week to week, dependent on demand and training.
- Pension scheme,
- Free Uniform,
- Free training and development,
- On-site parking,
- Wellness programmes,
Apply online today!