One Step Recruitment are currently looking for an Installations Manager to join our client’s project team.
The successful applicant will need a solid understanding of site processes and will act as the primary interface between the principal contractor and the team.
Applicants will benefit from having experience in the furniture making/cabinetry manufacturing process, as well as an understanding of CAD drawings and surveying.
Applicants will be required to manage site requirements for installation teams and be proactive and approachable, working as part of an integrated team.
This is a full time position based at the client’s Somerset office with site attendance throughout the working week.
- Management administration of company projects to include site installations, preinstallation preparation and site coordination. To include compliance to all processes and procedures as per site requirements, ensure the smooth running of site installations, including sub contract installation teams and ensure CITB/CIS contractor compliance is followed as set out by each project commercial agreement and the HSE.
- Review and arrange for site H&S compliance.
- Attend Project introduction meetings
- Assist with project set up and integration into project team
- Attend QC 1 and monitor project from this point until project installation completion.
- Coordinate installation with Sub Contract installation team leaders and maintain positive relationship with site project team.
- Ensure project tasks are completed accurately and within allowed time frames in order to achieve practical completion on time and within budget
- Hand completed installation to Completions Director for snagging and sign off with client’s team
Vehicle and equipment:
- Maintain upkeep and monitor company supplied vehicle to ensure safe usage.
- Book required servicing and MOT’s.
- Keep supplied works equipment in good working order.
Attributes and requirements:
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.
- Accurately undertake surveys and transfer information accurately.
- Calm, approachable and practical.
- Thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ambition and desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Work well managing a team.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Set a standard of excellence.
- Focus energy and attention to detail.
- Respond to requests promptly and correctly.
Please contact Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment with regards to this vacancy for further information.
One Step Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency regarding this Installations Manager vacancy.