We are currently working with a valued customer of ours, a market leading high-end furniture manufacturer in South Somerset who are looking for a Lead Furniture Joiner on full time and permanent basis.
The Lead Furniture Joiner will lead a small team of cabinet makers and furniture joiners to manufacture a range of products from gun cabinets to walk in wardrobes. Their customers are very high profile and generally work with customer through the West End of London.
My client work with architects, interior designers, project managers, quantity surveyors and private clients who are only looking for the highest quality product, and who are looking to work with experts in cabinet making.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5 years of experience in furniture making both fitted & free-standing.
- Proven ability to work with tools and machinery safely & with precision.
- Ability to plan processes of manufacture & delegate tasks to a team.
- Excellent communication & organisational skill.
- Ability to scenario, plan, track hours and processes throughout the job.
- Leading a team of cabinet makers, motivating the teams and ensuring best practice and highest quality of finished product.
- Ability to plan and liaise with all internal departments.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ambition and desire to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Work well as part of a team.
- 40 Hours/week
- Salary to be discussed at interview stage.
- Overtime available at exaggerated rates.
- Annual company bonus
If you are an experienced joiner / cabinet maker looking to lead a team of highly skilled individuals then please do not miss out and hit ‘APPLY’.