Are you an experienced and driven Maintenance, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new full time role in the Chard area?
One Step Technical Recruitment are working closely with a specialist electrical and transport companies sourcing a unique maintenance engineer with a proven background with CNC machine maintenance.
You will be a qualified electrician, with an established skill set in installing, testing and repairing systems. The ideal candidate will also have experience of lean manufacturing techniques and be business and efficiency minded.
You will primarily be required to undertake routine maintenance and plant breakdown repairs on a heavy industry site, as well as use your considerable experience to identify system faults, organise and monitor procurement, maintain spares, maintain in-work CNC machinery and be an integral part of a small but hard working team.
The ideal candidate will display experience of:
- Working in a manufacturing industry,
- Productive maintenance and fault finding,
- Creating and maintaining records relative to plant maintenance,
- Building maintenance, including maintaining water systems,
The ideal candidate must be:
- From a manufacturing maintenance background,
- Capable of using own initiative and a natural decision maker,
- Prepared where required, and reasonable, to be on call and be breakdown cover (in line with factory working schedules). Over time is also available.
Your core working hours will be 37.5 hours a week, on a rota’d basis.
In return for your services you will be paid a competitive salary from £25,000 – £30,000pa, experience dependent, with a healthy pension contribution and a standard offer of 27 days (+ bank holidays).
Apply online today, or call Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment for further information, and to find out what other Technical opportunities we have available in the South West region.