A leading Taunton based client of ours is seeking a passionate PHP Software Developer for a full time, permanent role within their growing team.
Our client is currently looking for candidates with any level of experience within PHP Development – someone with the drive to develop their career alongside a company looking to support you into a Senior Development role. As such, the ideal candidate will have experience with back-end support, sandbox coding, and some experience or knowledge with user interfaces and front-end development.
As you’ll be directly supporting Senior Developers on projects and roll outs, you will have to be proficient with the LAMP stack and be a security- and systems-diligent, focussed team player.
Desired candidate requirements:
- Good MySQL and/or MariaDB experience;
- Version Control with Git and Unit Testing;
- Strong web security experience;
- Ability to teach and assist in the development of junior staff members;
- An understanding of PCI:DSS;
- Experience in the development of mobile applications;
- An understanding of API protocols; Encryption; Signing; SSL; PKI; and Certificates;
- Experience creating REST and SOAP interfaces;
- Advanced HTML / CSS skills and experience building responsive interfaces;
- Bash shell competence; and
- Knowledge of Linux and server management.
Our client has specified that they would be eager to speak to a Software Developer who has the drive and motivation to fit this role at any stage of their career – with a tight development team and a positive mentoring system, this role can be adapted somewhat to meet the skill set of a variety of experienced candidates.
As such, the salary for this role with be DOE.
Benefits and any company extra’s will be discussed at interview stage, however our client take pride in fostering amazing relationships with their staff, so you’ll be part of a team that have an active social scene and regularly meet up for activities and socials!
Please note, due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, all initial registrations and pre-interviews held by One Step will be held remotely, via video call.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please contact our Technical Recruitment Consultant Sam Scriven on 01823 250025, or simply email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.