We are proud to be working closely with a Chard based FMCG Producer Company who are recruiting for a Process Engineer.
Our client is a leading food manufacturing company who work across the South within some of the best trade markets: they are passionate about their work, eager to deliver and quality obsessive!
They are looking for an additional Process Engineer to join the team. Ideally the candidate will have knowledge of:
- Resolving breakdowns (including out of expected working hours).
- Inspecting reasons for breakdown and identify preventative improvements.
- Taking charge of monitoring and maintenance of processing machinery.
- Overhauling of processing machinery according to PPM programme.
- Liaising with production teams in order to improve efficiency of equipment.
- Maintaining reliability of other site plant including boilers, refrigeration, air compressors and others.
- Update instructions, manuals and blueprints as required.
- Maintenance and development of SCADA.
- Proactively promoting high standards of Health and Safety awareness and compliance; ensuring Health & Safety standards are adhered to carry out behavioural audits, guaranteeing work place inspections and fire safety audits.
Essential Experience Needed:
- Electrical competency (17th or 18th IEE).
- Demonstrable relevant Health and Safety knowledge in e.g. COSHH, reg, PUWER, Food Hygiene.
- PLC fault finding and programming (e.g. Schneider Pro 7 and Mitsubishi IEC GX developer).
- Automated process equipment.
- Knowledge of variable speed drives instrumentation and networks.
Salary: £40,000pa – £45,000pa DOE, with benefits discussed at interview stage.
Working knowledge of food hygiene would be a benefit to your application. The company has recently been purchased by a large group of producers and they have invested heavily into the company.
To apply for this role, contact our Technical Consultant Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment on 01823 250025 or apply online.