A charitably run residential home in Taunton are seeking a team of Project Workers to join them on a full time permanent basis, on a day’s only basis.
These well paid roles are perfect for a candidate who’s looking to develop their skills in a Care giving role while providing world class care provision in a specialist role.
It is a hands-on and pressured job – you’ll be working for a client who specialises in supporting male ex-offenders with mental health and substance abuse issues: you’ll be working within a team of psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors and facilities staff guaranteeing a suitable environment of care and learning that will prevent re-offending.
This role is ideal for someone with little or not experience in direct care provision or personal care, but someone who has some experience with risk assessment, key working provision and attending cross-agency meetings to provide a full spectrum of care and residential provision for your service users.
This is a fantastic opportunity for some looking to get into Care – once trained; you can option to move into a role with more personal care and care planning.
For your hard work you’ll be paid £20,847 a year, working to a 40hr a week contract. Your shifts will be set as the following:
- Working 3 days a week, including alternate weekends.
- Additional hours made up in the month doing team meetings, training etc.
- Support from Councillors and occupational health professionals,
- 24/7 legal advice, including personal use,
- Staff access to holiday home in Torquay,
- 8% pension contribution,
- Meals on shift,
- Onsite parking.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
To apply for this role, or to find our more about it, please contact our Care Consultant Jaydene Allan at One Step Recruitment on 01823 250025, or apply online.