We’re looking to recruit a nights based Project Worker to work for a small, renown Social Care company in Cheltenham, on a full time permanent basis!
You’ll be working for a client who specialises in supporting male ex-offenders with mental health and substance abuse issues: you’ll be working within a team of psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors and facilities staff guaranteeing a suitable environment of care and learning that will prevent re-offending.
Salary is £10.03ph, and you’ll be working on a permanent basis, so will benefit from our clients generous pension scheme and working support and development structures from day one.
Our client also offers amazing benefits and training opportunities such as:
- Specialised training,
- Sick Pay,
- Support from councillors and occupational health professionals,
- 24/7 legal advice, including personal use,
- Staff access to holiday home in Torquay,
- 8% pension contribution,
- Meals on shift.
You’ll be a core member of the Nights team, working in a small home of 15 beds – you’ll be primarily responsible for all residents over night, guaranteeing an empathetic and reactive Support Worker service to every resident – you need to have experience either within the care sector or working with ex-offenders, and be able to use your own initiative to deal with any challenges that may arise.
Working hours are 20:15 – 8:45, 40hrs a week.
You will work on shift along side one other Waking Night Support Worker.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
If you need any more information, or if you’d like to apply for this role, please contact Jaydene Allan, our Care Consultant in our Taunton office on 01823 250025, or apply online.