An exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of FinTech based in Taunton, Somerset. Helping to ensure and improve the quality of the ground-breaking technologies propelling the company’s rapid growth.
As the last stop between test environments and the live system, the Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for reviewing code and maintaining the company’s standards. As a leading technological innovator, the client’s ability to release new features underpinned by perfect code is key to the company remaining at the forefront of the industry.
The successful candidate will have experience of Continuous Improvement (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) systems, and will be expected to have server and development operations administration experience on Linux systems.
- A basic understanding of PHP;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Pragmatic problem-solving abilities;
- Experience with Linux shell scripting;
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to staff members of all levels;
- Ability to work occasional overtime due to the nature of the business.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job;
- Ability to adapt to the client’s existing processes and propose improvements;
- Detailed understanding of PCI:DSS;
- Experience of working with Payment Gateways;
- Experience of Python, GitLab and testing tools.
Regular pay reviews
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5.30pm
We are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.