We are seeking 2 Registered General Nurses for a part time, permanent role in a Residential Home in Yeovil.
You’ll be part of a caring team in a 39 bed home – working 25hrs a week over a varied rota (days only), you’ll be expected to provide empathetic and diligent care as part of a well trained team.
Ideally, you’ll have a registered PIN and have a valid DBS, as well as flexibility in regards to hours. For your hard work, you’ll be £18ph!
This is a wonderful opportunity with a kind, considerate company, and with the plus of great work / life balance, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
All you need to do is call Jaydene at One Step Recruitment on 01823 250025, or, simply apply online and we’ll contact you.
Good luck, and we look forward to hearing from you.