One Step Recruitment is proud to be working with this fantastic client to provide Residential Childcare Workers.
Based on the outskirts of Taunton our client is an award winning business who strive to support children aged 7-12 years old giving them the highest standard of care by applying their practice model.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the safeguarding of children
- Provide a safe, supportive home environment
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
- Have knowledge of care plans and risk assessments
- Engage and supervise children both in and out the home
- To ensure the needs of the children are met such as health needs, dietary requirements and other activities
You will also have thew ability to work sleep in’s, weekends and bank holidays as this role is on a rota basis. It is also essential for the role that you have a full UK driving licence and you are a competent driver as you will be transporting children on a regular basis.
In return the client is offering an excellent salary including great benefits such as Perkbox, 30 days holiday, progression within the business and ongoing training and qualifications.
If you a looking for a rewarding position with a superb company then apply today!