Are you a network-proficient IT specialist who is looking for a full time, well paid Senior Network Analyst role?
One Step are proudly working with a fantastic Somerset manufacturer, who needs a proficient network and communications IT lead to support their multi-site operation in the heart of Somerset.
Your new job at a glance:
You’ll be working in a small but vital operations team, and you’ll be reporting directly to the Group Communications manager, where primarily you’ll be maintaining, adjusting and perfecting the communications infrastructure across the group sites. Due to the client moving to a cloud based system, the ideal candidate will have to have had exposure to Azure.
- Managing the Windows based server across the group,
- Dealing with help desk enquires; project management; issue resolution and logging, responding and solution finding,
- Maintaining entire group IT and Comms System,
- Managing cross functional working and management of stakeholder engagement project by project,
- Reviewing of current network state, and improvement implementation where required,
- Keeping abreast of best practice,
- Part of an on-call team, and rota’d in to work on out of hours / on call support system,
The perfect candidate will have:
- Significant Degree Level Qualification or working experience
- Prince 2 practitioner
- Agiel qualified
- Experience with:
- Active Directory
- DNS / DHCP / TCPIP
- Office 365
- End User Support
- Cloud computing
- Local / Wide Area Networks
The client offer a raft of benefits with a starting salary of between £40,000 and £45,000pa.
If this sounds like the job for your, please call Sam Scriven, One Step Recruitment’s Technical and IT consultant, on 01823 250025, or apply online.