Our client is a family run care busines who are seeking a Senior Support Worker to work in 10 bed residential home, looking after service users with learning difficulties.
You will need a level 3 in Social Care or a desire to work towards it, and direct experience of supporting people with learning disabilities.
You’ll receive great support and plenty of training to succeed within the company.
- To provide support in line with individual care plans, money, cooking, shopping, cleaning, and washing etc. at the level identified by the care plan.
- Following all guidelines set down for each individual including risk assessments, eating and drinking, manual handling, personal care and behaviour support.
- Administering medication safely including auditing and ordering.
- Making sure individuals mental health and well being is of best interest and discussions and decisions are documented and acted upon.
- Ensuring health care needs are met by proactively making appointments with relevant professionals and acting on their advice.
- To record and report all incidents and accidents in line with company policy and to recognise any signs of abuse.
- Supporting the Home Manager when necessary e.g. staff rotas, safe environments for the workers, review meetings, making the final decision and ensuring service remains a good rating.
Working 3 week rolling rota including 1x sleeps in per 3 weeks and in return – you will receive £65 per night / £10.59PH.
You’ll be joining the company on a permanent, full time basis.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
To apply for this role, contact our Care Consultant Jaydene Allan at One Step Recruitment Taunton on 01823 250025, or apply online.