Our client is looking for a knowledgeable power tool and engineering Technician to join their Service Centre team in Yeovil.
If you’re an eager hands-on technician then our client is looking for you. Our client is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of power tools in the UK and your role is part of a wider team focused on the maintenance, assessment and trouble shooting of their tools.
- Working with intakes of tools as and when they come in and making initial assessments on the “health” of the tools,
- Finding and addressing issues, faults, problems and highlighting customer queries,
- Fixing key problems or passing to specialist teams to fix,
- In the rare incident of breakage, careful disposal of tools,
- Working with dispatch to send replacements to the customer,
A background in a similar role is desired, however specific training will be provided. This role is a temporary to permanent assignment so it could progress into a wonderful career move for the right candidate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge on tools,
- Computer literate,
- Work at fast pace,
- Able to work independently and in a team,
- Reliable and good work ethic.
- Basic mechanical and electrical fault finding skills
To apply for the role, please contact Katrice on 01460 68884. Good Luck!