Are you looking for an opportunity in which you can lead the installation of bespoke structural steelwork and take a lead role in ensuring customer satisfaction?
Our client, a leading Structural Steel Manufacturer in Taunton are currently hiring for a Site Installation Supervisor. The company supply structural steelwork to developments across the UK from state of the art buildings to restorative works. The company is searching for outstanding candidates due to business growth.
Salary circa £13.00ph++ depending on experience.
Contracted to 39.5hrs week on site.
First 5hrs of overtime = x1.25
Any overtime thereafter – x1.5
Salary with 1 hr journey either side of your working day = £35,997 based on £13ph.
• Leading a small team of Site Fitters
• Working with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction
• Working to engineering drawings
• Working to tight deadlines
• Liaising with site managers
• A proven track record in the industry.
• 5 years site supervisory experience in fitting structural or secondary and architectural metalwork,
• You must be able to work on own initiative and
• Team lead a team of 2/3 site fitters who will work under your supervision.
• Full clean driver licence
Specific training will be provided but as a supervisor you will probably hold the all of/some of the following qualifications/licenses;
• SSSTS 3 days supervisors course (necessary)
• Level 4 NVQ in supervision / Supervisors Gold Card
• CPCS A40 slinger signaller
• Ideally A62 crane lift supervisors preferred.
A site vehicle will be provided with all necessary specialist plant and equipment and you will provide your own trade tools.
If this is something that you feel you would be suitable for and you have the desire to work in a reputable and growing company please contact Sam Scriven on the supplied contact details or hit the apply button.
One Step Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in regards to this vacancy.