One Step Care Recruitment is recruiting a team of Support Workers to join a 10 bed assisted living home on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working for a well established care provider, and you’ll be working with adult service users with learning disabilities – this small but passionate care company are keen to bring people into the home who are naturally empathetic, flexible with their work arrangements and keen to learn.
They are looking for a candidate who shares their values, and understand the importance of person centred care in order to support vulnerable adults.
Drivers are beneficial but not essential.
This role has a 3 week working rota with 8am – 8pm shifts as standard. As part of this 3 week rolling rota, you will also do 1 sleep-in.
Your salary will be £9.10ph, and your sleep-in shift will be £65 PER NIGHT.
Beneifts include :
- 240 hours annual leave (6 weeks),
- Free meals on shift, whether that is in the home or if you are on a day trip with a resident,
- Enhanced overtime rate (£9.99WD £12.50WE),
- Progression opportunities,
- Long time service pay rate after 10 years,
- Refer a friend scheme,
- bank holidays up to double time.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
To apply for this job, or to find out any more information, please contact Jaydene at One Step Recruitment on 01823 250025, or apply online.