One Step Care Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a regional Care provider who are seeking a team of Support Workers for residential homes and community care in Taunton, Wellington and Wiveliscombe.
Our client are an established domiciliary care company, and require at least 6 staff who will be working across supported living homes, as well as in the community.
Your responsibilities as a Support Worker will be:
- Supporting individuals to live as independently as possible in their own homes or supported living home.
- Elements of social activities e.g. helping service users engage in sports and hobbies, employment and holidays.
- General household duties such as cooking and cleaning, and helping service users provide for themselves, if required.
- Providing care and support to individuals with learning disabilities and supporting them in achieving an independent life as much as possible to help them reach their full potential in life.
Shifts: Flexible working hours – Our client is mindful of providing the right expectations and would be very eager for candidates to set their own availability!
Salary: £9.75ph, with weekly pay. You are also given back mileage and 210 hours holiday pay for full time workers.
Training will be provided so qualifications aren’t a necessity, although candidates with experience or qualifications would be desired.
All successful candidates will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
If you need any more information, or if you’d like to apply for this role, please contact Jaydene Allan, our Care Consultant, on 01823 250025, or apply online.