A leading charitably run residential home in Taunton are seeking diligent Support Workers to join them on a full time permanent basis, with a choice of Day or Night shifts!
These well paid roles are perfect for a Care candidate who’s looking to develop their skills while providing world class care provision in a specialist role.
It is a hands-on and pressured job – you’ll be working primarily with vulnerable adults who need specific and bespoke care, so the ideal candidate will have some experience working in a similar care based field and you’ll be willing to work towards at least QCF level 2 in health and social care/community justice.
For your hard work you’ll be paid £20,800 a year, working to a 40hr a week contract. Your shifts will be set as the following but you have the choice of working Days OR Nights:
- 0700-1930 and 0730-1900 day shifts
- 1900-0730 and 1930-0700 night shifts.
- Working 3 days a week, including alternate weekends.
- 5 hours made up in the month doing team meetings, training etc.
- Support from Councillors and occupational health professionals,
- 24/7 legal advice, including personal use,
- Staff access to holiday home in Torquay,
- 8% pension contribution,
- Meals on shift,
- Onsite parking.
To apply for this role, or to find our more about it, please contact our Care Consultant Jaydene Allan at One Step Recruitment on 01823 250025, or apply online.