Our client, one of Somerset’s leading insurance claims companies, is seeking 2 full-time permanent Telephone Customer Service Advisors to join their friendly, growing team.
Based just outside of Taunton, you will play a key role in assisting with customer claims by directly liaising with customers and clients on a daily basis.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written with a strong attention to detail. Customer service will be the focus in everything you do! You will have a customer service background ideally within an office environment and will be confident using IT systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and clients,
- Answering the telephones in a timely manner (dealing with both inbound and outbound contact),
- Dealing with any issues as soon as they arise,
- Build relationships with clients,
- Follow up with claims and ensure they are progressing in line with the business’ processes,
- Negotiating costs,
- Other general customer service related tasks.
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9am-5:30, whilst also working 1 in 7 Saturdays.
This is an exciting opportunity, with the potential to progress internally by completing a variety of different sector specific qualifications and in return you will be rewarded financially. As this role is in a rural area outside of Taunton you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to private transport, as public transport does not reach your place of work.
Salary – Competitive + benefits
- Free parking, full training provided, staff room, vending machines.
Our client also offer a generous benefits package – upon passing your probation period you’ll have access to a range of company benefits such as: Bike to Work Scheme, Discounted Gym Membership, Recommend a Friend Scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting full time customer service role please apply online or contact Ellie at One Step Recruitment Taunton on 01823 25005 for more information.