A fantastic Trainee Factory Manager role is now available for a driven candidate to join our specialist manufacturing client in Chard.
You’ll be working with a team of established manufacturers, who supply incredibly high-grade product within the clothing industry. As a Trainee Factory Manager, you’ll be working closely with the existing management team, learning, developing and eventually taking over the management of the companies Factory production.
Your job at a glance:
To develop and learn all production processes within the factory’s systems, and become an authority on the creation, maintenance and production of your product.
- Production planning,
- Product research and understandings,
- Setting up Specifications/BOMs within the production system,
- Product documentation,
- Ensuring production meets date deadlines through shrewd management,
- Weekly production meetings,
- Learning QC process
- Supply chain management and eventual control of ordering and fabric management,
- Learning specific production skills,
- Supply cover and working the companies CAD system,
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally some experience in the textile of fabrics industry,
- Diligent attention to detail and a hard working ethic,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Strong communication skills,
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager of a factory/warehouse/production line.
Your working hours will be 7.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday, with a 1.30pm finish Fridays.
You’ll be set a competitive salary, based on experience, and receive the following benefits: 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (you will have July and Xmas shut down), free on-site parking, generous pension and an on-site canteen amenities.
To apply for this job, please contact Sam Scriven, our Technical Consultant, on 01823 250025 or apply online.