One Step Technical Recruitment are working with a leading Fire Safety and Security company in Bridgwater, seeking a Trainee Fire Alarm Field Technician to join their growing field-based service team.
Our client is a well respected, family owned company, and due to significant growth are looking for a trainee engineer to work in this important customer-facing role. Our client prides themselves on their exceptional protection and service to Somerset and the wider South West region.
You’ll be supporting both large and small companies – from local council buildings to factories, public utility buildings, hospitals and educational premises – and you’ll be expected to be adaptable to each and every customer while always maintaining a professional and flexible approach to every task.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK Driving License is essential, as significant amounts of travel will be required each week to attend client’s premises each day,
- Previous experience in Electrical / Electronic engineering,
- Electrical/Electronic qualifications,
- Previous use of diagnostic equipment.
- Your salary will be up to £24,000pa, DOE,
- Auto Enrolment Pension,
- Company van once fully trained,
- Company lunch allowance,
- Bonus/commission scheme available,
- Overtime paid at generous rates.
Your core working hours will be 48hrs per week, Monday to Friday (inclusive of travel) and there is a company on-call provision, which you will be expected to look after on a rotating basis once fully trained.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment Taunton on 01823 250025, or apply online.