We’re recruiting for a nights based Support Worker for our fantastic Care client based in Wellington, Somerset.
Working in a well run and well respected, 10 bed residential home, you’ll be responsible for adults with learning disabilities – this is a service user facing role, so the ideal candidate will have experience in the care industry, however experience isn’t necessary! You’ll be trained by a professional team, and you’ll have the chance to build a career in a small, efficient and empathetic team.
Shifts: 8.00pm – 8:00am Saturdays only, working 12hrs a week. Overtime is available to cover sickness/holidays to bump up your hours if needed! This is a full time, permanent position!
All successful candidates will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.
Salary is £11ph.
Benefits of working with One Step Care:
- Our easy to use APP guarantees easy timesheet delivery, and access to live jobs and information on new Care opportunities!
- Easy Registration – even during these unprecedented times, you can easily, and quickly register with One Step Remotely.
- FREE job seeking service, CV advice and career management – our Care division is led by a career Carer who intimately understands the Care industry.
- FREE DBS check, and a Welcome to One Step pack including One Step Uniform.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible shifts to fit your schedule, with bookings for work made in advance with your consultant so you can plan ahead.
- A dedicated Care Consultant who is available 24/7!
If you need any more information, or if you’d like to apply for this role, please contact Jaydene Allan, our Care Consultant, on 01823 250025, or apply online.