Our global manufacturing client is seeking a full time, permanent Warehouse Operative to join their team.
Reporting directly to Operations Management, you’ll be responsible for vehicle unloading, vehicle loading, picking, wrapping, dispatching, goods returns, re-packing and housekeeping.
Working in a small but established team, you’ll be a vital part of the logistics and delivery team, guaranteeing a smooth despatch service, and every customer need is met with efficiency and speed.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, driven, able to take the initiative and work in a busy team – communication, confidence and adaptability are key!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Acceptance of all deliveries (stock items and non-stock items into the warehouse)
- Ensure all goods are received and picked,
- Ensure complete legal compliance and high maintenance and safety standards for all MHE,
- Ensure excellent customer service through low error rates and careful product handling,
- Ensure all RMA’s are dealt with and returned to stock in excellent condition into the warehouse areas,
- Deal with all issues immediately and record remedial action accordingly,
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks within the warehouse as required.
Your working hours are 42.5hrs a week, over two weekly rotating shift patterns:
- Week 1 – 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Week2 – 11.00am – 8.30pm
Your rate of pay will be £9.18ph (annual equivalent £20,287.80pa), with an overtime rate of 0.50p more than standard rate – this will increase on successful completion of probation and VNA training has been passed.
To apply for this job, please contact our Technical Consultant Sam Scriven on 01823 250025 or apply directly online.